Operations Leads and Assistants
Full-time and Part-time positions available. Overtime opportunities for full-time positions.
The goal of Lawson Event Rentals (LER) Operations Team is to deliver on the promises of the sales team in a way that provides a positive customer experience and is profitable to the company. Our long-term business revenue strategy is to create customers for life. A positive customer experience is paramount to this achievement. An Operations Lead or Assistant needs to provide excellent customer service through a friendly tone in communicating with clients on site and having a servant attitude that is customer focused and not “me focused.” An operations team member performs in a way that is profitable to the company by applying the company procedures doing their best to perform tasks with excellence. This comes through present mindedness, following protocols, punctuality, and over communicating with teammates.
This section describes the primary responsibilities of an employee in this position. Please note, the primary responsibilities of this position are not limited to this list.
- On site contact with customer, venue, and other venues
- Drive, load, and strap box truck for deliveries with safety and excellence
- Direct crew labor to achieve delivery objectives
- Maintain accurate and legible picklists
- Problem solve on job site to meet customer’s needs
- Help to ensure accurate order preparation and loading
- Help maintain inventory excellence through upkeep and auditing inventory return
- Help with warehouse organization and cleanliness
- Able to communicate well with a team
- Demonstrates an aptitude for customer service
- Desires to live an active life style
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs
- Willingness to work weekends with late night shift once or twice a week
- Learning attitude to follow LER delivery system
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR LEAD POSITION:
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Willingness to be trained in driving a box truck